Information for artists
Fabrica began in 1996 as an artist-led space and working with artists continues to be central to Fabrica’s ethos. This ranges from collaborating with artists to create work for the gallery for our major exhibitions, to peer review groups, to commissioning artists in residence and from providing professional development for artists, to offering up the gallery as studio space for artists to test works in progress.
These pages gather together all of the ways in which artists can engage and get involved at Fabrica.
- Fabrica’s professional development programme for artists offering a growing network and many other opportunities.
- A physical library and downloadable frequently asked for factsheets.
- Events aimed at or of interest to artists
- How we programme and select artists for opportunities.
- Find out about volunteering in the Artist Resource
- Fabrica’s unique ‘make your own residency’ opportunity.