Schools membership scheme
Fabrica is the perfect place to bring students of all ages to inspire and enrich their learning about contemporary art.
Our School Membership Scheme offers a great opportunity to get involved with Fabrica and our associated artists. Our exhibitions can be used to link to many National Curriculum subjects such as Art, Literacy, Science or Drama. We have experience of working with students from early years up to university level and we tailor our workshops to the needs of individual groups, through consultation and planning with teachers.
We ensure that all workshops are fully inclusive and encourage everyone present, including teachers and helpers, to take part in the session. Workshops usually take place in the gallery but they can be started or continued in the classroom. We know how demanding it is working in schools so we are happy to visit you to explain more about Fabrica and what our School Membership Scheme can offer you.
Fabrica’s annual school membership scheme for schools and colleges is a cost of £80 and includes:
- A 4-hour tailored gallery workshop with links to the National Curriculum requirements with an artist/gallery educator.
- A 1-hour presentation to staff about Fabrica, what we do and ways they could use Fabrica to link into their teaching.
- Free advice on working with, and identifying artists for, school projects.
- Information on upcoming shows and invitations to exhibition previews with free drinks vouchers.
- Invitations to arts education seminars and networking events.
Are you interested in your school becoming a member?
Please contact Ratna on 01273 778646 or email her firstname.lastname@example.org
“Watching the children interact brought a whole new inquisitive side that I, as an adult, would not have explored.”Teacher – Carden Primary School
“This place is great. I’m going to bring my mum here to show her.” Pupil – Balfour Infants School